Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is offering a SMS text alert program. You will receive a confirmation text to confirm your participation in this program. Once enrolled you will receive up to 4 text message per month with product specials and coming event promotions.
You may opt-in to this program by sending ‘ELLIS’ to 56242.
You may opt-out to this program at any time by sending OUT to 56242. We will send you a text message confirming that you are no longer enrolled in the program and we will not send you any more text messages.
Not all carriers support Ellis Island Casino SMS promotion program. These carriers do support the program, Alltel, AT&T Mobility, Boost Mobile, NTELOS, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA.
Visitors who browse this website do so on an anonymous basis. We have not configured this website to collect any information from your computer without your input. Unless you have voluntarily and knowingly provide us with information, we will not know your identity, your e-mail address, or any other info
To promote responsible gaming, Fame Operating Co.
Resorts will continue to:
- Enforce state law which requires guests to be 21 years
- of age to gamble in the resort
- Educate our employees through a variety of programs and
- methods on responsible gaming policies and procedures
- Provide information to our employees about resources
- for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide information to our patrons, through a variety
- of methods both at our casinos and on our websites, about responsible
- gaming, win-loss odds on casino games and resources for assistance with
- problem gaming
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly
- Monitor vigilantly to prevent underage gambling and
- unattended minors in our casinos
- Advertise responsibly
- Fund responsible gaming research
If you wish to view a full copy of the AGA Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming, log on to the AGA website atwww.americangaming.org
If you wish to view the AGA’s win-loss brochure, “The Guide to House Advantage,” log on to www.americangaming.org
Copies of the brochure “When the Fun Stops – Understanding Compulsive Gambling” are available at our Casino Cage, Promotion Desk, and at all ATMs.